ISDRA TRT Feedback

Under the Federal Advisory Committee Act, input from the subgroup will be presented directly to the DAC for its deliberation and consideration. The DSG replaces the ISDRATRT.

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

HozayKwarvo
ASA Board of Directors • Vice Chairman
Please enter the middle number: 5

ISDRA TRT Feedback

Post by HozayKwarvo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:32 am

If I use the TRT feedback form here: http://www.isdratrt.org/modules.php?name=Feedback who does that get distributed to? Is it the whle TRT board or a single person?

I have used that feedback form ~5 times in the last month and heard nothing whatsoever... not even a "We'll get back to you".

Did my feedback make it to anyone on the TRT? Am I wasting my time?
Brian

Sandcock
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member

Post by Sandcock » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:48 am

FWIW: Off topic a little, but I have sent emails to (i.e. contact on website) to BLM and some politicians and I've never heard a word back. Don't know of I've been given the time of day. I have been told to call directly or send a letter, of which I have done in the past.
The real egalitarians are not the people who want to redistribute wealth to the poor, but those who want to extend to the poor the ability to create their own wealth, to lift themselves up, instead of trying to tear others down. Earning respect, including self-respect, is better than being a parasite. Thomas Sowell

HozayKwarvo

Post by HozayKwarvo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:23 am

Sandcock wrote:FWIW: Off topic a little, but I have sent emails to (i.e. contact on website) to BLM and some politicians and I've never heard a word back. Don't know of I've been given the time of day. I have been told to call directly or send a letter, of which I have done in the past.
I hear ya Sandcock, and totally agree in regards to the politicians and government... that said, the contact us...or feedback on the trt website is, to my knowledge, the main form of communication with them... and is the only one listed at the top of this forum other than Larry's email.
Brian

LoBuck
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Post by LoBuck » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:34 pm

The ISDRA TRT Feedback Form gets emailed to me by the ISDRA TRT Website and I distribute to the rest of the TRT.

My apologies. I just realized that emails from the Feedback Form were not making it to me. Back in January I had made some changes to my email program and spam filter for all of the email addresses that I use. Unfortunately the email address the Feedback Form uses was negatively affected. Of the 30 message waiting to be delivered, 5 were yours Brian. The other 25 were spam.

A reply is normally sent to the submitting person thanking them and advising them that their Feedback has been received.

The Feedback is forwarded to all TRT members as well as to some BLM El Centro Field Office management.

Most of the time the Feedback is presented for discussion at the next TRT meeting during the "Items of Concern from Dune Users". If possible, we try to find an answer before the next TRT meeting and reply to the submitter.

Thanks for sending yours in Brian. Sorry about the delayed reaction.
Glenn Montgomery - KE7BTP
'79 CJ5
http://www.YumaDuners.com - LoBuck's Web Page
DAC ISDRA Sub Group Member - AZ OHV Rep BLM ISDRA DSG webpage

Woodglue

Post by Woodglue » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:41 am

Similar problem... :roll:

I use aol for my e-mail. AOL has this feature that puts spam type e-mails into a spam folder instead of my inbox. This is good, and it catches about 85% of the spam that comes in. But, I am constantly finding good e-mails in my 'spam' folder. :o

via the bbsmoderator e-mail address and the volunteers e-mail address that dump into my aol, I get 20 or 30 spam messages per day! I can see that LoBuck has the same issue with the TRT address.
My Avatar is BLM's DRAMP Proposed OHV Access under Alt #3.
Purple = Closed
Green = Open
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
More here

HozayKwarvo

Post by HozayKwarvo » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:43 pm

LoBuck wrote:The ISDRA TRT Feedback Form gets emailed to me by the ISDRA TRT Website and I distribute to the rest of the TRT.

My apologies. I just realized that emails from the Feedback Form were not making it to me. Back in January I had made some changes to my email program and spam filter for all of the email addresses that I use. Unfortunately the email address the Feedback Form uses was negatively affected. Of the 30 message waiting to be delivered, 5 were yours Brian. The other 25 were spam.

A reply is normally sent to the submitting person thanking them and advising them that their Feedback has been received.

The Feedback is forwarded to all TRT members as well as to some BLM El Centro Field Office management.

Most of the time the Feedback is presented for discussion at the next TRT meeting during the "Items of Concern from Dune Users". If possible, we try to find an answer before the next TRT meeting and reply to the submitter.

Thanks for sending yours in Brian. Sorry about the delayed reaction.
Thanks LoBuck! I'm just happy to know that they made it... some were a while back and I couldn't remember what I'd need to resend if I had to :lol:
Brian

Sandcock

Post by Sandcock » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:09 am

Hey Mike/Glenn, it was not my intention to offend you guys or anyone on the TRT with my above comment. Please accept my apologies if you took it that way.

scotty <><
The real egalitarians are not the people who want to redistribute wealth to the poor, but those who want to extend to the poor the ability to create their own wealth, to lift themselves up, instead of trying to tear others down. Earning respect, including self-respect, is better than being a parasite. Thomas Sowell

Woodglue

Post by Woodglue » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:49 am

No worries here! :wink:
My Avatar is BLM's DRAMP Proposed OHV Access under Alt #3.
Purple = Closed
Green = Open
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
More here

LoBuck

Post by LoBuck » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:29 pm

I'll get over it Scotty. :mrgreen: J/K.

With electronic mail as it is, sometimes there is no way to really know if it gets through unless some kind of reply is received. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a follow up, direct contact, or even a post on a BBS.

Thanks to Hozay I found out there was a problem. =D>
Glenn Montgomery - KE7BTP
'79 CJ5
http://www.YumaDuners.com - LoBuck's Web Page
DAC ISDRA Sub Group Member - AZ OHV Rep BLM ISDRA DSG webpage

Return to “Desert Advisory Council (DAC) ISDRA Sub Group (DSG)”