Skip to main content


An indiivdual or a private company that is under permit or contract to operate a business on Federal land (e.g., campground, parking lot, ice cream stand, or boat launch). Not all concessionaires accept National Parks and Federal Recreation Lands Passes, based on the terms of their contracts.