Letters, comments and document regarding the Peirson's Milk-vetch and other biological issues in the ISDRA. Documents are in chronological order from oldest to newest.
- News release dated September 5, 2003 from US Fish & Wildlife regarding petition to remove PMV from Endangered Species List.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the proposed designation of critical habitat for Peirson's Milk-vetch. Document dated August 4, 2004.
- News release dated August 4, 2004 from the US Fish & Wildlife service designating 21,863 acres as critical habitat for the PMV.
- Scoping summary dated October 25, 2005 on the North Baja Pipeline Expansion Project.
- Letter from attorney David P. Hubbard to the US Department of Interior regarding a petition to list the Mojave Fringe-toed Lizard as threatened or endangered. Letter dated May 17, 2006.
- Proposed court order dated July 10, 2006 regarding the Center for Biological Diversity's lawsuit against the BLM and US Fish & Wildlife Service.
- Declaration by Jack Anthony Danna in the CBD lawsuit, filed July 10, 2006.
- Article about Peirson's Milk-vetch written by biologist Arthur M. Phillips, III, Ph.D. Document dated September 7, 2006.