US Fish & Wildlife Archive
Documents pertaining to legal actions, lawsuits, and studies involving US Fish & Wildlife. Documents in chronological order from oldest to newest.
US Fish & Wildlife Files
- News release dated September 5, 2003 from US Fish & Wildlife regarding petition to remove PMV from Endangered Species List.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the proposed designation of critical habitat for Peirson's Milk-vetch. Document dated August 4, 2004.
- News release dated August 4, 2004 from the US Fish & Wildlife service designating 21,863 acres as critical habitat for the PMV.
- Scoping summary dated October 25, 2005 on the North Baja Pipeline Expansion Project.
- Letter from attorney David P. Hubbard to the US Department of Interior regarding a petition to list the Mojave Fringe-toed Lizard as threatened or endangered. Letter dated May 17, 2006.
- Proposed court order dated July 10, 2006 regarding the Center for Biological Diversity's lawsuit against the BLM and US Fish & Wildlife Service.
- Declaration by Jack Anthony Danna in the CBD lawsuit, filed July 10, 2006.