Woodglue
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

2008 SuperShow at Del Mar Fairgrounds in San Diego

Post by Woodglue » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:08 am

Per here:
ORBA Presents 2008 SuperShow at Del Mar Fairgrounds in San Diego Feb. 9th, 10th
November 5th, 2007
“One stop off-road shopping in San Diego County with free entertainment.” That’s how ORBA’s Event Manager, Roy Denner, describes the up-coming 2008 ORBA SuperShow. “Whether you’re looking for 4-wheel drive products, sand toys, dirt bike/ATV vehicles and/or accessories, toy trailers, motor-homes or anything related, you’re certain to find it at ORBA’s off-road show. Two large exhibit halls are rapidly being committed to exhibitors and all of the large outdoor spaces are consigned at this time.”
With the move to the Del Mar Fairgrounds, ORBA will have space for a wide variety of exhibitors and will be able to entertain visitors with active motorized events. Loren Snyder of Pro Comp Suspension - sponsor of the TrophyKart races to be run over the weekend - tells us: “TrophyKart racing is the best thing ever to happen to off-road racing families. It brings the kids into the race truck environment at a very early age. These vehicles are not just toys, but are miniature versions of real race trucks with sophisticated suspensions, roll bars, and all of the safety equipment used by the big guys. Low horsepower engines assure that this type of racing is a driving contest rather than a speed contest. The kids are having a great time!”

Title Sponsors for the show come from two sides of off-roading. 4 Wheel Parts and their suppliers will cover the 4-wheelin’ demands and Cycle Parts West will satisfy visitors looking for a good deal on motorcycle/ATV products. Supporting Sponsors including Pro Comp Suspension, Off Road Warehouse, KTM North America, and ITP Tires will also play a major role.
The ORBA SuperShow is scheduled for the weekend of February 9 & 10, 2008. Saturday hours will be 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday will be 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Discount coupons for visitors will soon be available in off-road stores all over Southern California. More information and a list of vendors can be found at ORBA’s website: http://www.orba.biz. If you are interested in becoming a vendor you can call 800-948-8216.
Source: ORBA
My Avatar is BLM's DRAMP Proposed OHV Access under Alt #3.
Purple = Closed
Green = Open
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
More here

crash
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by crash » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:06 am

I was wondering when a show was going to happen at Del Mar. Glad to see it.

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:37 am

Well with that... let me NOW unofficially put out the word that I'm looking for volunteers.

....and at the end of that light there is another tunnel

Sandcock

Post by Sandcock » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:59 pm

let me NOW unofficially put out the word that I'm looking for volunteers.
sloppy, I will help all day Sunday if you want me :?: :)
The real egalitarians are not the people who want to redistribute wealth to the poor, but those who want to extend to the poor the ability to create their own wealth, to lift themselves up, instead of trying to tear others down. Earning respect, including self-respect, is better than being a parasite. Thomas Sowell

alyshka
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by alyshka » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Scotty, If you want to help out just show up. You would be more than weclome
Robert Hancock
"The task that has fallen to us as Americans is to keep alive the hope and dream of freedom"
Ronald Reagan
alyshka r.i.p. 1987-2004
Alyshka's Photos

Return to “Upcoming Events”