Photo Classified Ads

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

NE14SAND
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

"SOLD"2 and 3/4 odysseys for sale"SOLD"

Post by NE14SAND »

#1 selling 1979 odyssey, stock for the most part. been converted to 12 volt. ran strong. dirt and sand tires. needs a bit of welding to upper cage. have pink. #2 1982 (pinky as has been called on the board) NOT STOCK. reed valve with BIG carb 3 or 4 trips on engine paid $300 for engine than put $700+ into it after hearing (not fast enough daddy) dirt and sand tires. pipe and head work. both have 4 point diest harnesses and wrist straps. pinky needed a new pull so i bought on ebay havent installed yet.pinky has no papers but got it from rubberneck so im sure its clean! #3 is a roller son wanted. was going to put everything from yellow 1 on it never got around to it. no papers with all this comes another engine (not stock) it was my first experiance with 2 stroke so i got a hole in piston some rims and stock fuel system and i dont remember what else. any thing and everything in garage that concerns odysseys comes with them. $3000 FIRM NE14SAND@msn.com kids have quads and i need the room and $ for my explorer.
Last edited by NE14SAND on Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if the green cones are out all is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NE14SAND
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by NE14SAND »

dont know how to post pics so here they are http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/ind ... opic=32814
if the green cones are out all is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Pilot & Odyssey • Buy & Sell”