Christmas Valley Sand Dunes

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

sduncan
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Christmas Valley Sand Dunes

Post by sduncan »

I just saw this site. There are pics also.Looks like it could be a GREAT place to go sometime. Type in OOHVA( Oregon Off Highway Vehicle Assoc.)KEEP DUNIN'

SANDUNERS
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member

Post by SANDUNERS »

Here is the link:http://www.oohva.org/ohv%20area%20pages/xmas.htmlARE YOU AWAKE YET????

Desert_Rat
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Desert_Rat »

I checked out the pictures. Are there any large dune(200ft high or more)? Any restriction on running piped two strokes, and are there any permit requirement for out of state riders. I'm in Northern Nevada and wouldn't mind going up there for a weekend if it was no hassel.

Jaybo
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member

Post by Jaybo »

Desert Rat: Christmas Valley is for sure a no hassle kind of place. It's very remote however, so make sure you take plenty of supplies with you. Christmas Valley (the town) Has a fairly well stocked store, kind of like a general store of sorts. Just remember, it is remote, and the nearest hospital is in Bend, nearly 3 hours away, so ride carefully. ..Jay quote:I checked out the pictures. Are there any large dune(200ft high or more)? Any restriction on running piped two strokes, and are there any permit requirement for out of state riders. I'm in Northern Nevada and wouldn't mind going up there for a weekend if it was no hassel.

Desert_Rat
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Desert_Rat »

Thanks for the info Jaybo. I think will try thim out before the snow flies this fall.

Return to “Christmas Valley Dunes”