Can anyone help me?

No fences. Non area specific. General discussion forum.

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

sypangirl
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Can anyone help me?

Post by sypangirl »

Ok... so I am totally in love with the Yamaha
TTR-125 and seriously hoping to buy one but before
I do I was just wondering if anyone could tell me
anything they've heard about it (good or bad). This
would be my first bike and I have never even ridden
one before... I want to know if this would be a good
bike for me to start out on if I'd like to learn to ride
sand?????????? I've heard it's too big for me and
I've heard it's too small for me so I am really confused...
any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

indyjrt
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by indyjrt »

Judging from your picture, I would think you would have more responses........ :lol:

RiChiERich
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by RiChiERich »

Not to offend you..cuz you look pretty good from your picture. But how tall are you and how much do you weigh? Also, do have any other experiences on any type of bike? I will say this, though it is a nice starter bike. I dont think it will do so well in the sand. My friend has a YZ 125, but he prefers riding his Banshee in the sand because it puts a bit of a strain on the little motor. Now the TTR is a 4 stroke 125, so it could have even more troubles. Not to stray you away from them. But are you sure you want a dirtbike. Have you ever ridden an ATV? Alot of my friends who rode dirtbikes out there have changed to ATVs and find it alot easier to do. But yeah, the key to buying a bike is getting something you can enjoy for years without having to upgrade after a short period of time. Which usually can happen in this sport. Someone buys one bike and than later wishes they had gotten something else. Little more info and im sure we can be of help. Good Luck.

sypangirl
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member

Post by sypangirl »

I am 5'6'' and I weigh 140 if that helps any. I have ridden
an ATV but I have heard that to learn to jump and anything
like that you really need a bike...I have heard that I will grow
out of this bike but I can't really start on anything bigger can
I???????? Especially since I have NEVER ridden a dirt
bike/motorcycle of any kind.... It just fascinates me so I am
really in to getting one and learning.... I wish you could rent bike
like you can rent ATV's :x Also what is the difference between
2/4 strokes? What is going to be easier for me to ride? Is the
power band on the 2 stroke going to be too much for a first
time rider? PS thanks for the comments! They really are helpful

FunRunner
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member

Post by FunRunner »

I'm not familiar with that model; it would be wise to go to a number of dealerships near where you live and compare the models and input from the sales people. Look for sales personnel who are into sand riding and appear to be knowledgeable, not only interested in selling you a bike. As for learning how to ride once you have a bike, it is good to find a group where you have some responsible experienced riders who won't allow you to get over your head at an early stage. There are a lot of drills you can use to gain confidence and ability; don't try things like jumping etc. at the start, even if you think you are advancing nicely; forego the fancy stuff till you have mastered more routine manuevers; don't be in a rush to buy; as in any other matter, getting too anxious to do something may lead to a regret with the purchased item. Personally I don't feel that a 250cc machine is too large for a beginner and may offer more flexibility than a 125cc which may be underpowered at times. Throttle control and technique, coupled with good balance and position on the bike relative to the circumstance are what you want to achieve. Good luck and be patient.

LoBuck
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Post by LoBuck »

IMHO :wink: I have ridden dirt bikes and ATVs. In the dunes I preferred an ATV; in the desert, the dirt bike. I don't have either now. The dirt bike can be fun in the dunes, but the ATV is just so much easier to control in the sand. I like a 4 stroke for smooth, flowing dune runs because of the low end grunt, not so much shifting. I like a 2 stroke for hill climbing and those fast dune runs.

Its all going to depend on where your going to be doing the most riding and what your comfortable with.

I recommend you get a Jeep instead. :D 8)
Glenn Montgomery - KE7BTP
'79 CJ5
http://www.YumaDuners.com - LoBuck's Web Page
DAC ISDRA Sub Group Member - AZ OHV Rep BLM ISDRA DSG webpage

JET

Post by JET »

what is the difference between
2/4 strokes?
Simple explanation of two strokes. And some further information.

The four stroke.

Poiks

Post by Poiks »

At 5'6" you're going to be hard-pressed to find a bike that you're comfortable on that's not underpowered. A two-stroke 125 works hard in the dunes; I'm afraid a four-stroke would be overwhelmed. Even if it does okay on the flats, as soon as you know how to ride at all you're going to want something stronger. And you're probably not tall enough to ride a two-stroke 250 comfortably, especially as a beginner.

I'd suggest renting a quad for starters, then buying a used one if you dig it. If you really like off-roading, you can always get a bike later.

OBSESSED

Post by OBSESSED »

Jessica,

How's your upper body strength?

The 2 wheeler route in the sand will be very hard on a begginer without good upper body.

If you do get a bike, make sure you air down the tires, I still remember a fellow duner whom fell 2 feet into the sand on his first ride on his new YZ125. I thought he was done with that first fall, but he got up and did fine, only holding us up a few times; and he had great experience on a quad.

IMO, you can (during a ride) not take time to rest as much on a 2 wheeler, with a quad, even old dudes like myself don't have a problem with a quad; but I would never go back to riding a 2 wheeler, Too much work :!: :lol:

Steve
Don't fear death, celebrate life.
Live Every Day to the fullest.
Live your life with no regrets.

reddog99
1st Gear Member

Post by reddog99 »

yz250f

RiChiERich
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by RiChiERich »

well since you seem pretty set on gettin two wheels..im gonna have to go with reddog here and suggest the YZ 250f..theres just no way that TTR is gonna cut it in the sand..make sure you do quite a bit of riding in the dirt before takin to the sand..you well need to master throttle control..weigh distribution..and LOTS of balance..since the only thing keepin you up with be you. no offence..because im sure you can handle two wheels with a little practice..but i wouldnt rule out an ATV just yet..what type of riding do you plan to mostly due..cuz if its sand..then i recommend gettin a 400ex..perfect bike for you out there..easy to learn on..and no matter what all your dirtbiking friends say..ATVs can be jumped..heres some evidence..

Good Luck on gettin a bike..hope you enjoy it..late

indyjrt
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by indyjrt »

RiChiERich wrote:well since you seem pretty set on gettin two wheels..im gonna have to go with reddog here and suggest the YZ 250f..theres just no way that TTR is gonna cut it in the sand..make sure you do quite a bit of riding in the dirt before takin to the sand..you well need to master throttle control..weigh distribution..and LOTS of balance..since the only thing keepin you up with be you. no offence..because im sure you can handle two wheels with a little practice..but i wouldnt rule out an ATV just yet..what type of riding do you plan to mostly due..cuz if its sand..then i recommend gettin a 400ex..perfect bike for you out there..easy to learn on..and no matter what all your dirtbiking friends say..ATVs can be jumped..heres some evidence..

Good Luck on gettin a bike..hope you enjoy it..late

Show off! bahahahaha

RiChiERich
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by RiChiERich »

LOL..not at all..i was just showing..no wait..demonstrating that ATVs can jump as well

Bob Tenwick

Post by Bob Tenwick »

Nice bike...

Not enough for the soft stuff though, ya need to go two stroke or a much bigger 4-stroke.

Greg Hall

Post by Greg Hall »

It is a nice bike, it is small..both Bob's son and mine (6 years old) have ridden one around camp (no, neither can touch the ground or pick the bike up)

They start very easy but I don't feel that you would be happy with the power output. I am not sure if you plan to dune the bike, if so like many have said..it won't do the job.

A 2-stroke 125 will go anywhere in the dunes but both you and the bike must work very hard, no choice but to keep it wound up on the pipe. A YZ 250F might be a choice but it will still have to work a bit.
Last edited by Greg Hall on Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greg Hall
KG6IAT
http://www.hallsengine.com
Visiting and helping to protect the dunes since 1962

http://www.RideOcotilloWells.com

'06 KTM 525EXC
'98 KTM 620SC
'06 KDX 200..my son's bike
KX 100 My 11 year old son's
KFX 400 also my son's bike
LT 500..all mine

sypangirl
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member

Post by sypangirl »

Thanks so much for all of your comments!!!!!!
I went to a few dealerships today and it looks
most definitely like either the TTR125 OR the
YZ125 (I know I am back to square one right?)
I am not very strong so I am not sure I can
handle the YZ but I might just have to suck it up
and learn! Hey if a 6 year old can ride the TTR it
must not be that bad (PS I hope when I have kids
they are that tight!) I think I just have to keep
looking around at the bikes and talking to those who
have ridden them... Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

realbadlarry
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by realbadlarry »

Have you looked at the new xr 230f. Its supposed to be a pretty good bike. I thought the yz250fs were a lot harder to ride than a 125?

sypangirl
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member

Post by sypangirl »

I took a look at the 150 CRF, but was debating if it would hold up in sand :?

THE BOMB
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

TWO-WHEELS IN SAND

Post by THE BOMB »

LOTS OF WORK, I STARTED OUT ON THE BIG DADDY...CR500. GREAT BIKE...ONCE YOU GET IT STARTED. THAT THING WOULD CLIMB A BRICK WALL. I JUST COULDN'T GET THE KNACK OF TURNING. ALSO PULLED MY GROIN MUSCLE A COUPLE OF TIMES. KEEP THIS IN MIND, I SPEND AT LEAST 5 DAYS A WEEKS IN THE GYM, AND CAN LEG PRESS OVER 1,000 POUNDS, AND I HAD A HECK OF A TIME KEEPING THAT BIKE UPRIGHT!
I'VE ONLY RIDDEN WITH A COUPLE OF RIDERS WHO COULD ROCK ON A BIKE, AND I HAVE TO HAND IT TO THEM...THEY HAVE ALOT OF SKILL. I AM ALSO ON THE SHORT SIDE, 5'7" ON A GOOD DAY...MAYBE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. ONCE I GOT MY DS650 I WAS A VERY HAPPY BOY AND MY RIDING SKILL AND FUN FACTOR SHOT THROUGH THE ROOF. I ALSO FEEL THAT A 400EX IS AN EXCELLENT QUAD FOR A SMALLER ADULT. IT'S LIGHT WEIGHT, EXTREMELY DURABLE, LOW MAINTAINANCE, AND TONS OF HOP-UP PARTS...THEY'RE ALSO A DIME A DOZEN. RENT ONE OR ASK A FRIEND FOR A TEST RIDE BEFORE YOU DECIDE. I LOST ALOT OF MONEY ON MY CR500 FOR THE FEW HOURS OF ENJOYMENT. GET OUT TO THE DUNES AND ASK SOME OF THE RIDERS HOW THEY LIKE THEIR BIKES/QUADS. GOOD LUCK AND TAKE YOUR TIME DECIDING.

RK

Post by RK »

I think The BOMB said it well. Dirt bikes are alot of work in the sand and it doesnt seem like alot of fun to ME(MY opinion no flames you dirt bikers!) YOu should get out and ride some quads vs bikes and see what you want. They dont call quads the moving couch for nothing!

Just like in real life, less work(quad) =more fun(huge hills and fast bowls) which you wont be able to get to on most of those bikes youve looked at..

Roostking

ejunior2
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by ejunior2 »

You're about the same weight/hiegth of my wife. She rides an XR100 but NEVER in the sand. With the low power and lack of RPM range you'll never get the TTR on top of the sand. If you do you'll be going so fast you'll launch off the first ridge you come across. She rides the XR in Red Rock which has sandy washes but it's a lot of work keeping that narrow tires from digging in.

The YZ probably has the power but you'll be on it all the time and probably hurt yourself or someone else.

If you want to ride in the sand get yourself a Yamaha Blaster and "learn" to ride sand. Sand is a very different beast than dirt which is what bikes are made for. Later, once you're comfortable riding the sand you can try a few bikes out and see how you like it. For my wife she progressed like this: 250X quad, Blaster, Banshee+xr100.

Just my opinion.
Erik - ASA Member - ejunior2@sbcglobal.net
93 Banshee
92 Banshee
03 Predator (er, the 90)
03 KLX300R
97 XR100
95 SCU

Jason G
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member

Post by Jason G »

my wife is 5-6 and 140 lbs and has a KX 100 and it gets her everywhere out there. its light and starts easily , Just put a 6 paddle on it and away you go. She learned on a DR 200 which wouldnt go any where in Glamis. Dont give up you will find the right bike for you.

AlxCook
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member

Post by AlxCook »

Hey Bob, where is that whip?????? :shock:
Alex

Member of DUNERs, ASA, CORVA, SDORC, BRC, and the human race

RobC
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by RobC »

I ride both a bike (CR500) and a quad (TRX250R) in the dunes. I love them both, but for different reasons. The bike is good for going in straight lines very fast, jumping, and the suspension is like a riding in a cadillac. The quad is much easier to ride when going with a group of quads or buggies, it's much easier to turn in the sand, and you don't have to worry about the front tire sinking in soft sand. However, the suspension can really beat you up when the sand is really choppy. For a first time rider with no riding experience, especially in the sand, I would definitely recommend a quad. It will be much easier to ride. A Honda 400EX is an excellent bike for a beginner (I also have one of these).
I started on a bike in the dunes, but I had a lot of experience in the desert. Even with that experience, I went down many times during my first year of riding in the dunes. Friends of mine that ride quads and try to switch to a bike have had a heck of a time learning how to ride a bike in the dunes. It can be quite funny riding behind them though. :lol: Good luck with your decision.
Save the Dunes!!
Rob's Dune Site
My Pics

snewbank
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by snewbank »

You can get a used Sandrail for the price of a new TTR-125. In fact, alot of old used Sandrails are cheaper than old used Quads.

- You can bring a friend or three with you in a Sandrail.
- You can't get road-rash (sand-rash) in a Sandrail.
- You are far less likely to hurt yourself in a Sandrail.
- You are far less likely to get hurt by someone else in a Sandrail.
- You can climb any hill in a Sandrail.
- You can travel farther on a tank of gas in a Sandrail.
- You can upgrade a Sandrail as your skills (and pocket book allow).
- You are less likely to have muscle aches all next week in a sandrail.
- You can jump very high and very far in a Sandrail.
- Sandrail people are cooler than Quad people (just kidding :D )

Get a Sandrail!!!! :D :D
Scott

Idaho Falls

sypangirl
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member

Post by sypangirl »

After all your comments I am now looking at a Banshee :) HAHAHAHAHA.... I guess an ATV solves my sand/hardpack problem right?

RK

Post by RK »

Thats what Im talking about! Forget the weak, underpowered 125 cc dirt bikes. the Banshee is the only way to go, and you wont have to worry about not having any power! If you have any questions regarding the banshee, let me know

And recommending a rail to a newbie is just wrong..

RoostkIng...

http://www.homestead.com/radbanshees/start.html

BHenry
Bulletin Board Administrator

Post by BHenry »

If you have never ridden anything before, I would not recommend a Banshee. Its too easy to get in over your head too quickly. A smaller 4 stroke bike (250-400 range) would be more appropriate and allow you time to develop the skills necessary to safely handle an ATV. Regardless of what you choose, I strongly recommend taking an ATV riding skills course.
I'll relinquish my right to ride when you relinquish your right to breathe
Bryan Henry
KG6OQD

sypangirl
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member

Post by sypangirl »

Really well I like the sound of a 2-stoke...

and want the power...

where do you take those courses?

Poiks

Post by Poiks »

sypangirl wrote:Really well I like the sound of a 2-stoke...

and want the power...

Well, i have a great Banshee that I'm (regretfully) selling!

Check here if interested.

realbadlarry
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by realbadlarry »

Just stick a bunch of bees in your helmet before you go out to ride and you'll think your on a banshee. The good thing about the 250 and 300 hondas is, you can buy one now, learn how to go fast on it and then sell it for darn near what you paid for it and move up. Go slowly, you have the rest of your life to kill yourself, don't be in such a hurry. If you are really into power and speed, then I would have to say a ATC 500r is the only way to go. Ultimate thrills and spills. Hey, I know I'm half kidding, but they are lighter than quads and the cr500 motors are just plain fast. I don't think anything comes close to them yet.

Greg Hall

Post by Greg Hall »

Come on now Poiks, can you really with a clear mind sell her a modified 'shee to start off on?
Greg Hall
KG6IAT

'06 KTM 525EXC
'98 KTM 620SC
LT 500..all mine

BHenry

Post by BHenry »

sypangirl wrote:Really well I like the sound of a 2-stoke...

and want the power...

A Yamaha Blaster would be a good starter bike then. Check with the ATV dealers in your area for the classes. Also, make sure you head out with people who know how to ride with beginners, and help them along.
I'll relinquish my right to ride when you relinquish your right to breathe
Bryan Henry
KG6OQD

TXduneripper
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by TXduneripper »

I have a blaster that I ride out in the dunes with all the guys.. I follow up the rear. Everyone thinks I need to get a Raptor or a Banshee but honestly I LOVE my Blaster. I can keep up with the guys and if not...they are waiting for me at the top of the next dune. I rode my hubbies Banshee and I about went off the back because I wasn't expecting quite what I got :shock:

i couldn't see riding a dirtbike in the dunes....from what I have seen, granted I don't know much, but you have to constantly be on it to stay on top of the sand....definately looks like too much trouble to me.

Good luck to ya!

Nappers
1st Gear Member

My Opinion

Post by Nappers »

I have had a lot of experience riding street bikes and was looking for a dirt bike about 1 1/2 years ago. I am 5'3'' and wanted the biggest 4 stroke I could get while still being able to touch with my tippy-toes. I ended up purchasing a TTR225. I started out by staying on the edge of the dunes where the sand wasn't too deep. Eventually, I was out in the big dunes and lovin' it! I absolutely love riding my bike out there. I can go pretty much anywhere with it, but it is very slow going up hills like Test. (I usually go out to Gordon's Well). Yeah, it makes it, but it is a sloooowww ride up! (that is bone stock w/knobbies...can't use a paddle with that motor).

I also have a Yamaha Warrior that I stared out on in the dunes as my first quad (may be a good starter for you....has reverse, too). Both these bikes have done me good in the last year and a half.

Well, I am comfortable with my dirt bike riding abilities and my bike and am in the process of doing some upgrades to get me some more HP! I am looking to install a Big Gun exhaust and do some jetting work to the carb. I'm also going to add some holes to the airbox. I can't wait....MORE POWER!

As far as a quad, I recently purchased a Cannondale Cannibal. I love the power! As you can probably tell, I really prefer 4 strokes. This quad rocks! Fuel injected POWER!

I must say that I enjoy riding my dirt bike the most. But, I agree that a quad may be the best way to go for someone that hasn't ridden before. It will probably be easier to learn how to shift and use the brakes on a quad rather than a dirt bike. It also takes a while to get used to riding on sand...GO FAST and always stop on a down grade.

So, good luck on your decision and by the way....

I'm a chick, too
8)
Hasta!

RiChiERich
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by RiChiERich »

man..i like this girl..shes ballsy. first she wants a TTR 125..now a Banshee..wow..she has bigger cahonies than most of my friends. and their guys..lol but yeah..in all seriousness..i dont believe your ready for Banshee power. it is a unpredictable beast that you can more than easily get hurt on. i recommend a honda 400ex like i said before. youll be happy with the power and the comfortable ride. honda makes some of the best overall quads in the market and you could easily pick up a nice used one. i see them in the Cycle Trader all the time. not to offend the guys who have them. but a PERFECT chick bike. few years of experience and the want to REALLY go fast..then look into gettin a banshee. i guarantee youll like 4 wheels than 2 out there. believe me..your body will be thanking you later too.

realbadlarry
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by realbadlarry »

Buy a used honda 250x, get used to riding it then sell it next season for what you paid for it, and move up. Quads hold their value extremely well, used quads that is. You will lose at least 1,000.00 if you buy new then try to sell. You can get a 250x for 2k, and it will teach you all you need to learn, without killing you.

Bob Tenwick

Post by Bob Tenwick »

I strongly agree with the 400ex recommendation. It's handling can't be beat, and it's low end torque makes it extremely rideable in the dunes for the beginner.

I owned a 300ex and a 400ex before I bought our buggy, and it didn't take long for my than 15 year old daughter to figure out the 400ex was 100 times easier to ride. Soon I was stuck riding the 300ex on dune rides with her.

IMO the 400ex is by far the best bike for a beginner in the dunes, and with only 140 lbs. on it, it'll go faster than you want to take it.

indbodyboarder
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by indbodyboarder »

The TTR SUCKS. Get a CR125. Good bike.... ride red its good for you

sypangirl
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member

Post by sypangirl »

I am pretty much set on the banshee now and am just looking for a good deal to pick up. I'd like a 96' (so i don't have to deal with red sticker regulations) and preferrably mostly stock... so I have been keeping my eyes open for something that meets those qualifications :) Hopefully I'll have my Banshee soon!!!!!!

RiChiERich
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by RiChiERich »

good luck..and be careful..good idea going with stock wise..a banshees full potential doesnt come about until mods are made. a stock and piped banshee are like two different beasts. but hold on hard..cuz your gonna go for ride on it..lol

EBCMIKE
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by EBCMIKE »

Ahhh, hell, ride a real mans 4 wheeler, Suzuki Lt500. I love my Barca Lounger with handle bars!!! More power and torque than you will ever need and it just loafs through the dunes at a very high rate of speed!

If you ever come out to Dumont, come on over and take it or the wifes Raptor for a test!

Greg Hall

Post by Greg Hall »

Once again, another vote for the LT500! It is one of the easiest quads to ride in the big dunes...no worry about the Banshee "shift-shift shift shift" syndrome!

Fast and reliable (very fuel efficient too!)
Greg Hall
KG6IAT

'06 KTM 525EXC
'98 KTM 620SC
LT 500..all mine

BANSHEEGIRL
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by BANSHEEGIRL »

Greg Hall wrote:no worry about the Banshee "shift-shift shift shift" syndrome!
Aww, shucks Greg!!!! That's the fun of a "shee"!!!! :twisted:

I think she will do just fine on a stock banshee as long as she is patient and careful.
Jess- If you haven't ridden before make sure you go out with someone who has been riding the dunes a LONG time and is patient. Remember to go your own pace, they will wait for you to catch up. Be careful, you will have plenty of time to beat the thing once you get good a riding it :wink:

TXduneripper
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by TXduneripper »

I agree..........shifting is all the fun of it. I will eventually upgrade to a Banshee once I get a little more experience and the boys get older...the oldest one will inherit the blaster. Plus banshee seats are softer..what's up with that?? :?

sypangirl
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member

Post by sypangirl »

Ended up with a 95' Banshee and lookin forward to making it's first trip to Glamis :)

OBSESSED

Post by OBSESSED »

Congrats Jessica! Image

Dune yourself a favor and:

Never leave camp alone EVER! Even for 4 minutes to the little girls dune.

Follow someone that knows how to lead:
------(Someone that wont leave you stranded
------(Someone that looks back
------(Someone that knows how to read a dune
------(Someone that will show you how too transion
------(Someone that wont just straight line

Have fun, don't ever take your eyes of what is in front of you (and side to side). Don't ever look back, unless it's to see how much roost you smacked down on him! You made a good choice...

Take breaks when you get tired.

Have fun, maybe we'll see you out there!

I am happy for you! Image

We are all happy for you! Image

Steve
Last edited by OBSESSED on Tue Mar 11, 2003 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RiChiERich
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by RiChiERich »

congratulations on finding a bike..any details on it? color, mods etc. remember be careful..its a bike that can be uncontrollable in the wrong hands so go step by step and before you know it..youll be a seasoned Pro. good luck. late

BANSHEEGIRL
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by BANSHEEGIRL »

Congrats Jessica!!!
I was just thinking about you and wondering what you decided on, so thanks for sharing with us.
What Steve (Obsessed) wrote is right on the money!!
Be careful and have fun!!
Let us know how you are doing!!
Erin

sypangirl
2nd Gear Member
2nd Gear Member

Post by sypangirl »

Thanks guys :) And I am happy for me too... I can barely concentrate in class, I just keep thinking about my Banshee instead.. oh well!!! Concerning details: The bike is mostly stock (which I am happy about cuz then I can make the modifications myself) and it is purple and black with flames on the side...Went out and bought some gear yesterday... hopefully I'll be riding it by this weekend :)

Return to “Wide Open Sand”