Greenies, what are they actually trying to do

No fences. Non area specific. General discussion forum.

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

TroyB
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Greenies, what are they actually trying to do

Post by TroyB »

A couple of years ago some greenies were arrested for trying to break into a military base to steal weapons. they came in from the ocean and landed a boat on a beach that they themselves closed completely because of a bird that was listed as endangered. I wish I could tell you more but I cant.

DesertDogs
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by DesertDogs »

So what is the point exactly? If it happened several years ago, then how is it associated with todays' events?

I'm sure you can tell us more....other wise you wouldn't have started this post.

:-)
Duners are the only real Dune-biologists.

'If I had a dollar for every square acre of sensitive land that is now under houses and malls, I'd be richer than Bill Gates, and the President of the Seirra Club'

D.U.N.E.R. Member

TroyB

Post by TroyB »

This happened two years ago. The question is why would greenies need milletary weapons (m16's, rocket launchers etc.)it seems to be that the greens have other intensions that we do not know about. This was looked into to see if the ASA could use it against them in the Glamis matter, but we could not find any mention of a specific organization( sierra club, Green peace) in the documentation, therefore the ASA could not use it in court. We had the names of the persons involved and knew they where sierra club members.

Return to “Wide Open Sand”