Looking For The Nurse That Saved My Sons Life.,

No fences. Non area specific. General discussion forum.

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

gotdunes
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Looking For The Nurse That Saved My Sons Life.,

Post by gotdunes »

I am posting this for PIPELAYER& WICKED.GOOD FROM GLAMISDUNES.COM BOARD!!

I will try to get right to the point.
It was Dec. 29th, 2005.
New years trip to the dunes with the family.
It was just about dusk, my son, Brennen and his friend wanted to go watch the drags, we had just got everything pretty much set up. I said why not, be careful and go 15 M.P.H. in the flats.
Well two 14 year old boys on quads wont go 15 in the flats 25bangin.gif
About 100 yards out of vendors row, and about 150 yards from the drags, My son found a pit bike track, and launched 4th gear pinned.
He was killed instantly.
There happened to be a couple in a copper color golf cart. The woman was a nurse, and started C.P.R. on my son, sent his friend back to camp for me, and called the E.M.S.
He was dead for roughly two minutes, she " OUR ANGEL ", managed to get his vitals back.
He was Air-Evaced to, Yuma, then straight to Barrows in Phx.
After 5 days at barrows, the Neuro's told us that he would be a high maint. vegetable the rest of his life.
As of today he has made remarkable progress, and continues to do so. He is back in school, full time, and doing great. He is just about 98% of his former self.
Wicked.Good, and I joined this board a month or so ago, hoping we could find this wonderful person, we have not had much luck, so I felt I needed to make this post, to see if any of you folks might know who this is. I really feel That I need to thank her for the second chance she gave my son.
All I know is that she had a slight accent, kinda tall, blond hair, is a nurse, married?, with a copper or tan golfcart, Oh yeah, by sons friend remembers that she had big boobs icon_smile.gif
I hope someone on this board knows this person, she is our real ANGEL
Thank you for your help
The Lindsey Family
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/ind ... =75584&hl=

From what I recall, she had an English accent, and the golf cart (I thought) was black with flames, utility bed, with a Rottie in the back. She did have blonde hair, and Brennen's friend is right, she was rather well endowed. I know they came back by our camp before the weekend was over, and asked our friends who had stayed about Brennen.

I posted about this several months ago, but no one then knew who she was. I hope that if they aren't members, someone will remember her or her husband tellilng the story. We really would like to tell her thank you.
If you know anything email Russ @ brenmorplumbing@yahoo.com
I am posting this for PIPELAYER& WICKED.GOOD FROM GLAMISDUNES.COM BOARD!!
Last edited by gotdunes on Sat May 20, 2006 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michelle
http://gotdunes.com
http://www.gotdunes.com/forum/index.php

"We simply can't have that. You've just got to go!"

LoBuck
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Post by LoBuck »

I read this other there. I hope they find her. What an incredible story. The family is very fortunate that the lady was there and didn't give up.

I made this a "Sticky" so it will stay at the top.
Glenn Montgomery - KE7BTP
'79 CJ5
http://www.YumaDuners.com - LoBuck's Web Page
DAC ISDRA Sub Group Member - AZ OHV Rep BLM ISDRA DSG webpage

FunRunner
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member

Post by FunRunner »

That's certainly one for the books; an angel with big boobs :shock: really good news about the boy! glad to hear he's nearly back; I'm sure the lady who assisted the lad will be rewarded, when it counts. Amid the gloom of near disaster, worked a blonde stranger, to save the life of a boy who seemed doomed. She is the reason he is alive today and doing well; a heroine among would be heroes; a real caring person, who was there, and did what was required to allow a young man a future. I salute her for her calm in the midst of mayhem and seeming futility. 8)

Poiks

Post by Poiks »

I hope they find her, too. And I hope they change the "killed instantly" wording, because dead is dead, and thankfully this kid isn't.

Woodglue
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Post by Woodglue »

Michelle,
Any updates on this?
My Avatar is BLM's DRAMP Proposed OHV Access under Alt #3.
Purple = Closed
Green = Open
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
More here

Return to “Wide Open Sand”