Props To Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

No fences. Non area specific. General discussion forum.

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

PWR MAD
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Props To Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Post by PWR MAD » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:08 am

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this, so please forgive me if it's not [-o<

I just wanted to give some thanks to the folks at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC not only for their incredible offer of a $25 gift card for joining or renewing a membership, but for excellent customer service while using it. This may have already been said, so again forgive me for being a little slow on the uptake :idea:

I'll try to make this brief, but it started when I received the card with my renewal. I didn't much think of using it, as I have a buggy and didn't think they would have much I could use. Then while starting on my pre-season maintenance, I found my goggles had gotten wedged in my storage box and were ruined. I went to their web site and found some I liked. So, even though I was using a gift card they gave me, they still extended the sale price. This brought the cost down to just over the $25.

After a few days, I received an email from Nicole saying the ones I'd ordered were on back order, but were expected in a few weeks. So, no problem, thanks for the heads up. A few days later, I received another email this time from Denise saying the manufacturer wouldn't be able to get them out and had discontinued them and would I like to try something else. So I said "sure, anything close would be fine".

She wrote backing saying they had the correct goggles, only in red, so I replied that would be fine. Here's where it gets really good, she wrote back saying she could extend an even better "clearance" price. This new price with shipping was only $24.99, so the entire operation ended up being on them, with never even a hint of a problem. 2 days later, the goggles showed up, with a $0.01 credit to my credit card.

I am now ordering anything and everything I can from them for upcoming gifts and telling everyone I can of how I was treated. Customer service like this is sorrily lacking in this industry, yet Rocky Mountain ATV/MC has risen to the top =D>

Sorry for the long ramble, just didn't want a good deed to go unpunished :mrgreen:

nixsternik
ASA Executive Director
ASA Executive Director

Re: Props To Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Post by nixsternik » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:37 am

PWR MAD,

Glad you had a good experience with them.

Rocky Mountain has been a great company to work with and has been very supportive of the American Sand Association.
Nicole Nicholas Gilles
Executive Director
American Sand Association

RobC
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by RobC » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:53 am

I have my gift card sitting on my desk. I need to find something to buy from them so I can use it soon.
Save the Dunes!!
Rob's Dune Site
My Pics

PWR MAD
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by PWR MAD » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 pm

nixsternik wrote:PWR MAD,

Glad you had a good experience with them.

Rocky Mountain has been a great company to work with and has been very supportive of the American Sand Association.
It's great to hear of a company helping out the sport too, definitely worth supporting them in return.
RobC wrote:I have my gift card sitting on my desk. I need to find something to buy from them so I can use it soon.
You won't regret it, as I said, awesome customer service and incredible prices too.

Glamisbound
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by Glamisbound » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Good to hear positive feedback.
GLAMISBOUND
Walking the gap...All give some, some give all!!

36' HR Endeavor Diesel Pusher, 330 Caterpillar
2007 Potter Productions Dual Sport with a Redline LS1 and Mendi 2D
'02 yz 426
'04 crf 50
50 cc quads for the little groms

Return to “Wide Open Sand”