Hello

No fences. Non area specific. General discussion forum.

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

RAD4EVER
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Hello

Post by RAD4EVER »

Good morning Rad here. Been awhile, but once a Dunner....! How are the folks here? Hope everyone has had a safe time since I've been gone.
Just about all my Dune Friends have lost their toys or trailers. I'm thinking one guy still does his Dune thing? But, lost contact two years ago.
Looking to head out for Easter for the Green Season?
Gas over here in Rancho Cuca....4.39 gal. :cry:
Well...take care,
RAD

Sandcock
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Re: Hello

Post by Sandcock »

Where you've been my adversarial buddy :?: Hoe's the Mrs :?: Was out at Wash 12 this past weekend...life was good :wink:
The real egalitarians are not the people who want to redistribute wealth to the poor, but those who want to extend to the poor the ability to create their own wealth, to lift themselves up, instead of trying to tear others down. Earning respect, including self-respect, is better than being a parasite. Thomas Sowell

RAD4EVER
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by RAD4EVER »

SC,
We're ok. The wife hasn't recovered from her episodes. But we've adjusted to her up and down time. Been so long using the toybox that we had to shell out 4g's to repair it. I didn't have the roof re-sealed? So much for "I'll get it soon"! [-o<
I have been looking into youtube Glamis videos and the one's that I uploaded. Seems like yesterday we were having a ton of fun. Not to say I have been idled. Val bought me two Harley's for my Birthday and retirement. Let one go to my shooting buddy and have the Ultra to ride.Anyway's...I hope everything is safe and sane with your love ones. Wash 12? Maybe the next time Valerie and I can hang around your site?
Later, RAD

Sandcock

Post by Sandcock »

RAD,
Your more than welcome to come hang out with us anytime. Not sure if I'll make another trip this season. I took a spill and got my bell rung and got a little banged up last weekend, so I need to mend. Also have arthroscopic knee surgery scheduled for the 10th of May........then its HOT. Looking forward to next season.
The real egalitarians are not the people who want to redistribute wealth to the poor, but those who want to extend to the poor the ability to create their own wealth, to lift themselves up, instead of trying to tear others down. Earning respect, including self-respect, is better than being a parasite. Thomas Sowell

RAD4EVER
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by RAD4EVER »

Bang the Bucket? Well, that can't be too much of an injury? Have to have something to injure :roll:
Well, was hoping the invite would be offered. Thank you, Valerie and I will be looking forward to hooking up with you and yours.
I myself bang'd my noodle 3 years back on a pile of sand....knocked me silly. So...take care and ask the Doc to do scan every 3 months so as to make sure any bleeding that comes upped will be taken care of pronto!
Later, Rad

HSSC
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by HSSC »

Good to see your still kicking.......I like to thing I still have some " RAD " left in me........ :shock:
Public lands are for public use.
Ken & family
Mt. Rose HWY,Reno NV.

Return to “Wide Open Sand”