Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

YFZ Bob
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Turbocharging a Banshee Information?

Post by YFZ Bob »

Does anyone know the company that turbo charged a Banshee in Michigan. They were down in Glamis last Thanksgiving weeked. I'm looking for information on this.

MT Buggies
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by MT Buggies »

It was probably Great Lakes Sport Center. I know they do a lot of stuff like that. If that's it, I'am sure they know who did. I do not know what the website is, but I will check on it for ya. If I can't find it they are located in Flint, Michigan, on Van Slyke Rd, call the operator and she can hook you up with the number. Talk to em yourself ya know! Good luck.

Work hard, Play Harder...

bansheeracer
1st Gear Member

Post by bansheeracer »

quote:
Does anyone know the company that turbo charged a Banshee in Michigan. They were down in Glamis last Thanksgiving weeked. I'm looking for information on this.

bansheeracer
1st Gear Member

Post by bansheeracer »

quote:
i dont know the name of his co but his name is dan hull he has a turbo on his runs in the 4,s email in the next day or 2 i will see if i can get his # he did some porting for me

Gottaride
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by Gottaride »

Dan Hull at A&S Racing and Performance,517-244-0712, http://www.bansheeracing.com
He does excellent work Michigan dunes and drag strip opens 4/1 so this is his busy time of year. Hope this helps.

Return to “Silver Lake Dunes”