SANDTRACKS??

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

bansheeracer
1st Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

SANDTRACKS??

Post by bansheeracer »

Hi all was just wondering if anyone knows of any sanddrags other than bobs in grandrapids looking for places to race thanx

MT Buggies
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by MT Buggies »

Jims Buggy Barn out near Owosso has some real good drags. He has a track, and tons of property, it's actually pretty popular. I will get the number for you so you can give him a call and get more info from him. I think the next drag is in May.

Work hard, Play Harder...

bansheeracer
1st Gear Member

Post by bansheeracer »

thanx alot need a race soon lol

MT Buggies
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by MT Buggies »

No problem, what do you race? Buggy? Or should I get the hint from your name? Bansheeracer!!!!! Where are you from?

bansheeracer
1st Gear Member

Post by bansheeracer »

LOL i race a banshee it runs high 4,s we have about 8 people on our team (owens race team) 6 banshee,s 2 raptors and a uhuhuh honda250r lol i live in melvindale (downriver)and my name is jim .....how about u??

MT Buggies
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by MT Buggies »

Hey Jim, I'am Shaun, high 4's huh, thats pretty good! Melvindale? Hmmm..... Cant place it right now..LOL I use to live in Rochester Hills, but Iam from Flint, my father works in Pontiac. We have a place on Higgins Lake, and we do a lot of riding in the Standish, Rose City area. Anyway we are continuosly working on the body buggy, and are now getting into a project rail. Fun, Fun, Fun..... Havent got into racing yet, we could probably run faster! LOL Anyhow are u heading to Silver LAke for Memorial Day? I wont be there but I think the fam is planning a trip to work the bugs out..... U know how that goes! Take er' easy man!

Return to “Silver Lake Dunes”