MOVED TO CA AND MOVING BACK >>>

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

punkr
1st Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

MOVED TO CA AND MOVING BACK >>>

Post by punkr »

I am about to get out of the Navy currently I am a desert rat statined at El Centro... 30 min away from one of the largest open dunes in the country. However I rarely go out there.. Instead i got to a lesser known part of the desert . Superstition Mountain... It has washes and more area and suitable for prerunners.. Soon i will be discharged and be moving back to my home town of O'Donnell, or Lubbock.. I want to open a fab shop specializing in prerunners and the like... I have been to the dunes in Kermit, but the land scape is not suiable for testing of the vehicles I would like to build... Is there any where closer to lubbock or the area that is open to off roading that is not what you wuld call dunes more of open desert???
IF YOU CANT GET IT ON TOP LET ME DRIVE

BenBB
1st Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by BenBB »

If Kermit isn't open enough then the little dunes East of Roswell sure wouldn't be! 620 acres. There's some good desert terrain just West of Rio Rancho (Albuquerque) and further South around El Paso/Las Cruces but that's kind of a long haul for you. I don't know of any between here and Lubbock, and from what I've seen on the road it's mostly high plains.
'96 Banshee red, white & ballistic

Return to “Kermit Dunes”