4th of July weekend

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

westexgt
1st Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

4th of July weekend

Post by westexgt »

Anyone heading out to Kermit 4th of July weekend? I will be there, along with a couple people. We need to have GTG some weekend, and this weekend would be pretty nice!!!!

Kevin
2001 Banshee
1989 Banshee
CRF 50

TXduneripper
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

4th of July

Post by TXduneripper »

We'll be there starting tomorrow- gotta beat the crowd and hopefully the temps! Just checked the forecast-- we'll be baking the whole weekend- looks like perfect time to catch up on my naps during the heat of the day.

Tell me how to find you and we'll walk over and say hey!

westexgt
1st Gear Member

Post by westexgt »

Yeah I just looked at the temps for this weekend, it is going to be hot. How many days are you guys staying? What do you'll stay in? I have a 2004 Carson Titan Toy hauler, a couple banshee's, 400ex, and and LT80. Where are you guys from?

Kevin
2001 Banshee
1989 Banshee
CRF 50

TXduneripper
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

HOT HOT 4th

Post by TXduneripper »

We are from Midland....will be in a Southwind Motorhome w/ an enclosed trailer- 2 banshees, yzf450 & kasea 90-- the hubby will be there starting today-- and we'll come back Tuesday.

If there is a spot- we like to park on the right side as you pull into the parking lot.

See ya there!
Kristal~~

TXduneripper
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by TXduneripper »

i mean the left side of the parking lot...haha

I'm terrible with directions :?

westexgt
1st Gear Member

Post by westexgt »

I can't make it this weekend, our cabin in Cloudcroft with 80 degree highs is just too atractive. If you ever see me out at the dunes my wife and I both ride banshee's, red and blue, and my little sister has a yellow LT80, anyways come say high, and I will keep an eye out for you guys. Are there any other Texas dune riders on the board?

Kevin
2001 Banshee
1989 Banshee
CRF 50

westexgt
1st Gear Member

Post by westexgt »

Supposed to be pretty decent weather this weekend, mid 90's, anyone heading out? We need to get more Texas Dune riders on the board.

kevin
2001 Banshee
1989 Banshee
CRF 50

TXduneripper
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

weekend

Post by TXduneripper »

I can't go duning with you-- you're a traitor...you traded the scorching heat in the sand for cooler temps in the mountains..have you no shame? :lol:

I can't blame you- if I would've had that option I would've opted for the cooler temps myself. It really wasn't as busy as what we expected- I guess the combo of the temps and the holiday being on a Monday. Most everyone left out on Sunday.

As for this weekend...can't say that we are. But we'll catch you guys one of these days.

There use to be more TX forum people....I don't know where they all went~ we surely need to try to organize a cleanup when it turns cooler.

Be safe and have a good time

k~~

Return to “Kermit Dunes”