phx450
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Halloween Weekend!!!

Post by phx450 »

I cant believe nobody has any stories.

Couple things i noticed.

Trash was being picked up all around me at the hill on Saturday. Also for one time did not see anyone drinking out of bottles..... I could have been lucky though.

Seems as though it was less crowded. I guess when people lose the house they cannot affrod the rail and 3 banshees.

We stayed until monday. Monday's riding was the best i have seen in years. Little wind on Sunday but it ended nicely.

to the folks at the hill on sunday night 10pm. there was only two groups. The ones at the bottom had a fire going with all kinds of nails in it. thanks. ( got a flat tire on two quads this weekend)

At the drags I saw Elmo. No matter how many times i see him go by i still laugh!

Did any of you see the Rail at the drags TOP GUN? He was blazing fast. Only other bug i saw that could hang had a wheelie bar. This year the drags didnt seem to have many fast rails. I know there are a ton, but i mean really fast you know?

Anyways That was it. I'm glad i missed the Longhorns and the Cowboys lose. I couldnt have taken both!
1987 Drag Banshee.

2004 400ex for the girlfriend.

Looking for a Baja Bug or something similar.

Solar Sales here in Phoenix. Get Rid of your APS and SRP bills!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Woodglue
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Re: Halloween Weekend!!!

Post by Woodglue »

Sound like it was a good trip.
I wasn't out there for Halloween, but I was there the weekend before.
We were camped in a crowded Wash 4, and I noticed a lot of people in the dunes too.
Maybe no one goes on the Halloween weekend anymore because of all the crowds. :?
I'll be out there this weekend too.... if it is crowded, then we know that's the case.

After this weekend, our own alyshka will have been out there 3 weekends in a row. Lucky punk!
His input would certainly confirm the crowds from the 1st weekend, to the 2nd weekend.... to the 3rd weekend.
My Avatar is BLM's DRAMP Proposed OHV Access under Alt #3.
Purple = Closed
Green = Open
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
More here

gelwell
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member

Post by gelwell »

We went to Ogilby and the place was packed. Rode over to Patton and a ton of people. It was pretty hot for the end of Oct about 95 I think. But the riding was good and we had a good time. It was fun with the kids coming in trick or treating.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

phx450
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member

Post by phx450 »

I guess not.

Wash 11 was great!

Maybe the economy has slowed everyone down a bit.
1987 Drag Banshee.

2004 400ex for the girlfriend.

Looking for a Baja Bug or something similar.

Solar Sales here in Phoenix. Get Rid of your APS and SRP bills!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Return to “Glamis Dunes • I.S.D.R.A.”