Imperial Sand Dune Recreation Area • Including Buttercup & Gordon's Well

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

SANDUNERS
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

CLEAN UP TOOL

Post by SANDUNERS »

THE SAND RAKE WORKED BETTER THAN I THOUGHT AT COMP. HILL ON SATURDAY. SEE IT AT http://www.geocities.com/Pipeline/Cliff ... DRAKE.html IT IS NOW AT THE RANGER STATION FOR ALL TO USE. YOU CAN DRAG IT BEHIND YOUR TRUCK, JEEP OR RAIL. BUT BE PREPARED TO PICK UP TRASH !! IT BRINGS IT UP TO THE TOP QUICK AND EASY. THANKS TO ALL THAT FOLLOWED US AROUND AT COMP. SATURDAY MORNING AND PICKED UP ALL THE TRASH. WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE SOONER. WE HAULED OUT OVER 75 BAGS OF TRASH TO THE OSBORNE DUMPSTER. DON'T WAIT TILL NEXT YEARS CLEANUP TO USE IT... THANKS DO IT IN THE DUNES...Edited by - SANDUNERS on 01/16/2001 8:23:29 PM

conrad
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by conrad »

Oh my gosh! What happened to that blue Sandrail Manufacturing rail? Is this the car that was rumored to have been landed on by Robbie Gordon? Were the occupants ok? Thanks for the link to your site. Great pictures.Conrad Nelson

SANDUNERS

Post by SANDUNERS »

I'm looking for someone that took pictures at Comp. of us raking the sand, I know a few of you were taking pictures and I would love to have them. Email them to me please. JimDO IT IN THE DUNES...

Jeepster
1st Gear Member

Post by Jeepster »

quote:I'm looking for someone that took pictures at Comp. of us raking the sand, I know a few of you were taking pictures and I would love to have them. Email them to me please. JimDO IT IN THE DUNES...Jim,Was looking around the WEB and found your site. I emailed three pictures of the truck and all of the trash. They also put your pictures on the ASA web page with the other cleanup pictures.You guys really helped make a difference.Thanks from all of us at T.B.D. Racing Help keep America Free.

Dezrat
1st Gear Member

Post by Dezrat »

Surely there is some way to weight the rake with some thing other than a person! There' sgot to be a better way! What if she would have fallen forward? Is it just me or is there something wrong with this?

Return to “Glamis Dunes • I.S.D.R.A.”