Caution; political comments follow

This forum is for the discussion of topics of political nature that affect the duning community.

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

sbheg
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by sbheg »

Rekd wrote:
sbheg wrote:... I and the other 49% of America found that we did not want Bush any more. ..
You are in the minority. Get over it already. :roll:
I hope Bush brings Armageddon for you so you can ascend to nirvana.
Still bitter after that crushing loss, eh? :lol:

The better man won. Your wonder boy was a lost cause from the beginning. It was only thru the Media Wing of the Democratic Party's lies and half-truths that got him as far as it did, and that was only because it seems 1/2 of the country is either ignorant or blind followers who are incapable of making decisions for themselves.

Before you start crying and fighting with everyone because of a 'split' country, try to remember that it was the Dems and the Media Wing of the Democratic Party that fueled the split.

Again, you lost. Get over it. Move on.
He is not my boy, I just wanted him to win so Bush would be gone, I voted for the Libertarian. Most all my friends are libertarians or Republican, own guns, go hunting, ride bikes, drive fast cars, buy non-French wines, are executives or own business like myself. Yes Republican fiscal polices work for me, but not their will to impose social policy driven by a Moral compass I do not agree with.

I don't need anyone telling me what is Moral.
I took in a homeless young man into my house last year, now he is like part of the family. Is that Immoral?
I know all my neighbors; I am the one they go to when there is a problem for our little community. Mail thieves hit our street; I got us all locking mailbox and made sure they were installed properly. Protecting my neighbors is that Immoral?
I run my own company instead of laying every one off and just working by myself, I took my personal $300,000 I had saved before Bush was President to keep the company going, to pay my bills; we are just starting to recover from the economic downturn. They are still employed is that Immoral?
I know what is right and wrong, I understand good and evil, and I do not need church in my government nor a President whom is no more moral then I am, to tell me what is right and wrong.

You guys are extremely judgmental of any thought other then your own. I have no problem with your positions as long as laws are not generated to impose either your position or my position. We have too many laws, it is impossible not to be ignorant of the Law; I think that our abuse of laws is Immoral?

Bush did a great job after 9/11 until he decided to stop going after OBL and took us to war in Iraq. Then his pre-2000 plans of attacking Iraq came into play and he lost my support unequivocally.

Four years goes by fast!
Proud ASA Volunteer

Voice
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member

Post by Voice »

I took in a homeless young man into my house last year, now he is like part of the family. Is that Immoral?
What does that have to do with anything? What purpose is there in making that statement? I know, I just kinda pulled one thing out of a large post but man, that just sorta stuck out.

I mean, I gave a mixed drink to a needy duner at Glamis and now she's a part of my Glamisdunes.com family. Wow, feels good to share that.

;)
Mahmoud Ahmedinejad in a letter to President Elect Barak Obama
"May God Almighty ... bless the leaders of societies with the courage to learn from the mistakes of predecessors,"
"I hope that you will be able to take fullest advantage of the opportunity to serve and leave behind a positive legacy."

sbheg
4th Gear Member
4th Gear Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by sbheg »

Voice wrote:
What does that have to do with anything? What purpose is there in making that statement? I know, I just kinda pulled one thing out of a large post but man, that just sorta stuck out.

I mean, I gave a mixed drink to a needy duner at Glamis and now she's a part of my Glamisdunes.com family. Wow, feels good to share that.

;)
My point was what makes your moral compass any better then mine!

I am done with the political bickering I have dunning and saving the dunes to work on.

I am an American first, I may not like my president, but I respect our process and lets move on. The reality is that Bush is here for four more and we need to work the system as best as we can to meet our own agendas.
sbheg
Proud ASA Volunteer

Return to “Political Discussions Only”