Brewer for president?

This forum is for the discussion of topics of political nature that affect the duning community.

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair
Please enter the middle number: 5

Brewer for president?

Post by Sloppyduner »

In the last election, even though it was a waste I voted for the person who had the strongest stance on immigration. Now I'm REALLY liking what I'm hearing from Jan Brewer. This is mainly on the one issue thats in the news. I know nothing else about her besides this so I'd like to hear from peeps in AZ what they would thing about their govener running in 2012.

....and at the end of that light there is another tunnel

sticksand
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Re: Brewer for president?

Post by sticksand »

I think she would make an awsome Presidend. Of course anything would be better than what we have now.
BRRRRAAAAAP!!

Washroad
ASA Chapters Chair • SSSS Chair
ASA Chapters Chair • SSSS Chair
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Post by Washroad »

sticksand wrote:I think she would make an awsome Presidend. Of course anything would be better than what we have now.
Joe Biden??
Brian
ex-SSSS Coordinator
aSa Supporting Member and VERY PROUD OF IT!!!
2007 Jerry R. Seaver Award
"Facts don't enter a world dominated by our beliefs." Proust
The whole "point" of life is that there is no "point." There's just life.
"Never miss an opportunity to shut up." Will Rogers

FunRunner
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member

Post by FunRunner »

Significant that several women are in the forefront of Conservative politics, and Gov. Brewer vaulted right up there in the top 3 or 4. She's corageous and gets to the point, something the current president has a problem doing....talk about beating around the bush...no pun intended.

gelwell
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member

Post by gelwell »

Forget Brewer unless she is going to brew some beer. I say it Sheriff Joe for President. This guy has more sack than anyone in our history since Andrew Jackson. Well am sure the Grant, T. Roosevelt, F. Roosevelt, Eisenhower, maybe Kennedy and Reagan historians may disagree who has the better sack here, but honestly I vote for sheriff Joe if he ran. This guy is our modern day hero in a f*ed world of political correctness (see below signature)
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

FunRunner

Post by FunRunner »

As I said, it's significant that her name even be mentioned for President. Prior to this whole immigration issue, and action taken by the administration (hard to think of a word to use) that wasn't the case.
As far as Sheriff Joe, he's done a lot of good things, and certainly would be better than the majority of politicians. It will be interesting to see what shapes up by the time the primaries roll around. One place we have a big problem, is spreading the vote. I hope when the time comes, we can get behind whoever is the most electable candidate (and nobody knows who that will be). You can bet, Obama will pull out all the stops. The most important thing now is the mid terms coming in 90 days.

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner »

I gotta say Sheriff Joe HAS done a good job at what hes doing now, but in interviews I have seen him in he goes off in some weird directions and says the same thing over and over again, even when asked a different question. I think the poor guy is getting old. Not that being old is a bad thing.

I would love to see a ballot with chioces I want NOT, the best out of the worst.

....and at the end of that light there is another tunnel

Return to “Political Discussions Only”