Monster Ride 2007

Plan trips, get togethers, hook up with new duners.

Moderators: GlamisSandDuner, Sitewide Forum Moderators

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by Sloppyduner »

Glamisbound wrote:I have no idea what you are talking about :wink:
You took the words right out of my mouth.

So you going New Years or what? \:D/

....and at the end of that light there is another tunnel

gelwell
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member

Post by gelwell »

GB I really dont know if they're any buggies going or not. I think it is mostly atv/quad riders. But I dont know all the other folks's riding equipment
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner »

DunePilot is gonna have a Drakart.

If we can get your car to Sand hwy I can tow it...MAYBE. [-o<

Glamisbound
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member

Post by Glamisbound »

GLAMISBOUND
Walking the gap...All give some, some give all!!

36' HR Endeavor Diesel Pusher, 330 Caterpillar
2007 Potter Productions Dual Sport with a Redline LS1 and Mendi 2D
'02 yz 426
'04 crf 50
50 cc quads for the little groms

Glamisbound

Post by Glamisbound »

Still trying to find a way to pull off the Monster Ride. If I come, I'll just be brining my truck since I'd be flying solo. I don't use public restrooms, especially in G, if you know what I'm asking :?:
GLAMISBOUND

'02 yz 426
'04 crf 50

gelwell

Post by gelwell »

GB I might have an extra quad if your up for that.

I like dunepilot ride that will work with a quad crowd. That machine looks rad and can probably turn some tight turns.

I gotta go I've got a Charger game to watch. Hope to see ya out there GB
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

DuneRookie
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by DuneRookie »

DunePilot is gonna have a Drakart.

That thing is sweeeeet!!!!! Would love to see it run.

Glamisbound

Post by Glamisbound »

gelwell wrote:GB I might have an extra quad if your up for that.

I like dunepilot ride that will work with a quad crowd. That machine looks rad and can probably turn some tight turns.

I gotta go I've got a Charger game to watch. Hope to see ya out there GB
My wife just asked me "can that Charger game be any louder"? I said sure and turned it up some more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, thanks for the offer. What I was trying to say is I'll be towing my rail out with my truck, not my moho, and as such will not have a place to take a potty... :oops:
GLAMISBOUND

'02 yz 426
'04 crf 50

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner »

That Drak is NOT DunePilots actual Drak. You seen one Drak, you've seen an awesome car. Not as good in corners as an FL350 but they can make it up Olds. :oops:

GB I have a 2 gal Camp toilet your more than welcome to use. :lol:

Is it time to go yet?

bgwhtjp33
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Post by bgwhtjp33 »

I agree with Sloppy...........IS IT TIME TO GO YET!!!
Your just jealous.....cause the voices don't talk to you

Ed T.
93 Jeep Cherokee
07 Predator 500

Woodglue

Post by Woodglue »

bgwhtjp, I'll hope to see you at the Wash10 bathrooms at 9:00am or at the Flagpole at 9:30am.

glamisbound, as far as I know, we're all quad ridin' except, Dunepilot's on his Drak.
As far as a potty... from 8:45a until about 5:00p, none of us will have a potty, even if we havta potty.

We depart for Glamis tomorrow at about noon, so this will be my last read / post before then. Anything more will have to be handled over the phone.
My Avatar is BLM's DRAMP Proposed OHV Access under Alt #3.
Purple = Closed
Green = Open
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
More here

Woodglue

Post by Woodglue »

Oh, I almost forgot!

I'm so fricken excited about this trip, this ride and this vacation!

By this time tomorrow, I'll be freezin'-nut-cold huddled around a camp fire on Wash Road. \:D/
Purple = Closed
Green = Open
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
More here

the_fog
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by the_fog »

Mike, do you think it's going to be cold out there? I guess i'll have to take a jacket.

bgwhtjp33
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by bgwhtjp33 »

I'll be at wash 10

Ed T.
93 Jeep Cherokee
07 Predator 500

Woodglue

Post by Woodglue »

the_fog wrote:Mike, do you think it's going to be cold out there? I guess i'll have to take a jacket.
I've heard that tomorrow is supposed to be the coldest, and then it'll gradually warm up as the week goes on. But, what's zero times zero? :lol:
It seems like this is always our coldest trip of the year... we'll except last MLK Weekend... now that was just miserable!

Ed, we'll see you at Wash10. :wink:
Purple = Closed
Green = Open
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
More here

Glamisbound

Post by Glamisbound »

If anyone has Mike's (Woodglue) or Jon's (Sloppyduners) cell phone, please PM me. They have both given them to me in the past but I've missplaced them.
GLAMISBOUND

'02 yz 426
'04 crf 50

ChuckZilla
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by ChuckZilla »

Glamisbound wrote:If anyone has Mike's (Woodglue) or Jon's (Sloppyduners) cell phone, please PM me. They have both given them to me in the past but I've missplaced them.
PM sent.
ASA
CORVA
SDORC
Never ride alone
GPS, money well spent
If you leave trash, you are trash

Glamisbound

Post by Glamisbound »

Thanks Chuckzilla!!!
GLAMISBOUND

'02 yz 426
'04 crf 50

Glamisbound

Post by Glamisbound »

Well, I know you guys are already out there,but I thought I'd leave a post letting you know I'll meet you at the Flag Pole at 0930 just in case you check this thread.
GLAMISBOUND

'02 yz 426
'04 crf 50

LoBuck

Post by LoBuck »

Well I didn't make it out for there. I talked to Sloppy on the cell Thursday night and told him it was going to be "iffy" The Jeep was not running right so I changed the points and condenser on Thursday afternoon. After doing that it would not start, no spark. This has happened before with a bad condenser so I put the old one back on.. still no spark. I said to myself "self, its late you should deal with this in the morning". Friday morning came along with a migrane. :twisted:

I finally got back to the Jeep this evening and put the new condenser and reset the points (to the proper gap this time #-o ) and it fired up. Still not running the best, but maybe good enough for a run out there tomorrow. [-o<

Hope everyone is having a good time.
Glenn Montgomery - KE7BTP
'79 CJ5
http://www.YumaDuners.com - LoBuck's Web Page
DAC ISDRA Sub Group Member - AZ OHV Rep BLM ISDRA DSG webpage

gelwell

Post by gelwell »

To all those who participated it was a huge success. It was good to put the faces with the personalities of the board. I know everyone in our group we were all pretty excited and had a blast with it. For many of the North Duners or Glamis guys, the south dunes offered a different look and feel. Many made the comment that they had never been to the south dunes. I was more than happy to show one of my favorite rides in the south dunes. Probably wasn't my best leading job, I had a couple of surprises, but turned out to be fun. It was a very good group of riders. I think everyone enjoyed the jumping at mexican bowl.

Lunch was good and a better chance to get to know everyone. I got some very nice compliments on the chili (home made). :D

On behalf of the Gelwell/Dunerookie camp we had a blast and looking forward to next year. Hope to see you at the ASA camptrip in March for St. Pattys day.

Thanks to Woodglue for putting this together. Sloppy thanks for your effort for being the gas truck. Also thanks goes out to Glamisbound for providing the buggy rides to those who wanted to experince that.

Good times :D

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner »

Gel Thanks for th good times Saturday. Dang that was over a week ago? It seems like yesterday...ish. Your group was very cool to hang out with. One of those places you walk right into and treated like you've been there before. But they are still nice to you anyway :wink:

Food was GREAT!!! Boy was I ready for it. Did you hear the people in the buggy chant "burgers... burgers" At the Mexican bowl? GW wasn't showing off. He was hungry.

I hope we do this again EVERY year for a lot of years. I know all I do is drive down South and come back up but still having a reason to go to the South is great. I was back at camp by 3:30. Said Hi to the newly arrived Valen 76 and headed off down Wash Rd to take dunepilot and Jammie their tanks. Along washroad about wash 19 I came across a fresh beef. Seemed a group of people came North from Greys wells(? The light tower you turn right in to to get at right after the tracks off Olgilby?)
At first they said they just wanted the quad hauled back as the kid was probably going to be taken by the BLM to the hospital. The kid was in bad shape but DID NOT want to go to the hospital. ISCO showed up and after about 5 minutes they said either get him out of here or we'll call the EMT's. With the bike already loaded and the group having an EMT back in camp It was a 25 minute drive to his camp down south. I don't know if the kid was screwed up or stupid. I know he was screwed up. He told me on the way down about his friend who got taken from Butter Cup to Yuma with no insurance. He was funny too in that he thought I had meet up with him at Olds and saw his crash. He got upset that I wouldn't tell him how he beefed it. Then he would repeate things I had already said but as if he just thought of it. Ya he was bad off. I was happy to see his EMT friend give him a lot of attention when we got to camp.

If there is funny part about this, it's this, Remember he was up at wash 19. While laying there he thought he wa going to ride his quad back. This WAS NOT going to happen.

Steering would have been interesting

His rear wheel would have given him a bumpy ride.

Oh and his throttle hand was a little jacked

OK having posted THAT lets now talk about the next monster ride and what each person wants done in the case of an accident like this. [-o< [-X

Glamisbound

Post by Glamisbound »

It was a great ride!! I left my house around 5:30 am and headed straight to Gecko Rd., where I squeezed my truck in between a couple of rigs, unloaded the rail, and took off for the Flag Pole at about 8:30. Since I was there 45 mintues before anyone else, I hit the dunes in the surrounding area. THERE WAS no one else around b/c they were all sleeping :-$ Finally the rest of the crew met up at the Flag Pole right on time.

We left sometime around 9:30 and headed south. I think we ended up at Gelwell's (Gene) camp about an hour a head of schedule. No fear though, Gene and his crew mounted up and we hit the south dunes. Gene led a great ride and it was obvious he has the place wired. He led us through many other groups of duners, who all seemed to stop as we came through. I think when the saw Gene on his '82 Honda 250R and his 1970's JT motox pants, they realized they were watching a veteran and better make way. I swear some of them bowed as we blew by :^o We ended up at the "Mexican Bowl" I believe. There was a nice step up jump at the top that some of the quads were hitting (Jake the Rack, The Fog, a and a young man I didn't meet). I was going to hit it in the rail, but at that time I had 3 others in the rail, two of which I had just met. I'll take some chances in the name of fun but I'm not willing to risk others, so I decided to watch. Plus by this time I had already started hearing a "weird" noise coming from my tranny [-o<

We eventually ended up at Gelwell's camp for the lunch grinds. Boy we were not dissapointed. Of course by then Sloopy and I were famished and running on reserves. The burgers and chili were great!!! \:D/ At around 2:30 or 3, we decided to head back to Mother G. The group mounted up and we hit the throttle. We ran hard all the way to Road Runner, were we decided to rest and let some laggers catch up. Woody's quad overheated slightly and I'm still waiting to hear how that turned out. At that time we all went our seperate ways.

I nursed my car back to the trailer and barely got it on. The tranny was done. I hadn't heard how back it was getting on my full throttle ride down sand highway because I was driving fast and I had a helmet on. Let's just say I got lucky. I packed up and headed home. Wife was glad to see me around 7 pm and even happier when I told her we were no longer going to Ocotillo Wells the next day since I had blown my tranny. Oh well, I've already pulled the tranny, had it rebuilt, and it's all back together for the next trip.

My GPS said I did 76 miles, which would have been a few miles less the Woodglue and the rest of the group that left from the Washes. Fastest speed on my GPS was 82.1 coming north on sand highway on the way home. It was rather fun driving down a whooped out road doing 80+ =P~ =P~ =P~ I was able to let loose a bit because the kids stayed at home this trip. It did cost me a tranny though ](*,)

It was great riding with you all.

Oh, BTW, I never herd what Dunepilot's top speed was AFTER he reset his GPS. He seemed pretty surprised when I doubted his Darkar did 109 MPH on the way down [-(
Last edited by Glamisbound on Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GLAMISBOUND

'02 yz 426
'04 crf 50

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner »

Hey Gene Did that guy on the rzr get a video of the ride?

Oh man I was so happy for the bbs to be back up I forgot to thank everybody fo having me along as the gasman for another cool run down south. HUGE thanks to GB for an awsome ride in his AWESOME rail. Sorry bout the trans. I'm 2 for 2 in Subie Outbacks rides with broken trannys. RX4insandity was the first. #-o

Thanks for the killer grub too Gene!!! BTW Did that guy on the rzr get a video of the ride?

JakeTheRake
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by JakeTheRake »

Thanks to all the south dune guys for lunch and drinks. It was nice to be able to hit some untouched dunes on a holiday weekend. I was also wondering if anyone has the video of us jumping at Mexican Bowl.
Jake Brittain
Fallbrook

'06 YFZ450 SE

gelwell

Post by gelwell »

GB sorry to hear about the tranny. And as always you got me on the 70's JT pants and old 250r, that busted me up :D as usual. I loved the part about bowing too 8) You had one of Dunerookies older boy Larry Jr. recently graduated from the Coast Guard Boot camp in your buggy with Alesyka girlfriend.

The RZR video did not turn out as we expected A) it was short and B) too much sky. So it was disappointing. My buddy Tommy (who has older riding pants than my JT's - real leathers) did get some cool still pictures. I will ask him to email them to me so we can post it. Jake the rake, Fog and Brandon (Dunerookie's other son) was getting some very nice air. Being on a 3 wheeler I am not real fond of off camber jumps, but I couldnt resist and got one off on the way out.

Sloppy you're the man of the day, gasman by day and rescuer by the end of the day. For the record take me in, I'm a p*ss when it comes to my health. I for the life of me cant figure out why people dont want to go to the hospital when they are injured like that. Pretty clear he had a broken wrist and that hurt aint gonna go away anytime soon.

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner »

gelwell wrote: I for the life of me cant figure out why people dont want to go to the hospital when they are injured like that. Pretty clear he had a broken wrist and that hurt aint gonna go away anytime soon.
I'll say it. I did tell him on the way down Olgilby Rd. Just tell em your name is Garcia, or Vargas, Or Gonzalez, But DO NOT tell em you did it on an ATV. Tell em you did it in your bath tub. :-^

OK maybe I should leave some things private.

Back to the funny part. As his EMT friend was looking him over he said to his friend "I know I don't have insurance what if I tell them I'm from Mexico" Like he just thought of it. If it were my own kid I would have called an EMT on the spot. Unfortunatly he wasn't. I gave him, and his friends my card I HOPE they E-mail or call me soon to let me know what happened. Acording to the hurt guy he was gonna take some tylonal, have a beer and another rip...Go to bed, wake up fix his quad and ride down to butter cup tomorrow. :roll:

I don't do these things to be helpful I'm just a sadistic guy that just likes being in situations I can laugh at later. 8-[

gelwell

Post by gelwell »

"I know I don't have insurance what if I tell them I'm from Mexico"

Yeah and the hospital probably would have called BP and have him deported, then he really would be screwed.

bgwhtjp33
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by bgwhtjp33 »

All I can say is WHAT A BLAST!! that ride was. Thanks for the food and drinks and to Sloppy for bringing fuel.

Can't figure why people won't go to the Hospital when they get hurt......and that was obviously broken.

Ed T.
93 Jeep Cherokee
07 Predator 500

Glamisbound

Post by Glamisbound »

I don't do these things to be helpful I'm just a sadistic guy that just likes being in situations I can laugh at later.
You should have been a Cop :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry bout the trans. I'm 2 for 2 in Subie Outbacks rides with broken trannys. RX4insandity was the first.
:-k Hum, your half of the repair bill was $350 then.
GLAMISBOUND

'02 yz 426
'04 crf 50

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner »

Glamisbound wrote: :-k Hum, your half of the repair bill was $350 then.
I can't pay for stuff, I'm just a sadistic guy that just likes being in situations I can laugh at later. :wink:

Seriously though. I'm sorry about the tranny. I hope it wasn't due to my lard arse.

Dunepilot
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by Dunepilot »

Thanks for a terrific time guys! Great to have met all of you, looking forward to next year! Same time/place?
Oh, BTW, I never herd what Dune Rookie's top speed was AFTER he reset his GPS. He seemed pretty surprised when I doubted his Darkar did 109 MPH on the way down

I still don't know how to reset it, but the data is saved. I'll try to take a pic to post or email. 109mph, is what it says. Granted I wasn't driving that speed the entire way on Sand Highway; it's just a maximum speed the unit recorded at a given point in time.

I spun a bushing (missed maintenance item) in the driven clutch on the way back so I didn't push the car, not much on being a passenger at the end of a tow rope.

GELWEL: Would you PM me with who took the pics at the Mexican Bowl, I'd love to get a couple of them. THX!
Last edited by Dunepilot on Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DunePilot

DuneRookie
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by DuneRookie »

Wow what a great bunch of duners and really good riders. I had a blast. My oldest Larry Jr had an awesome time in the buggy. He is now stationed in Galveston Tx with the Coast Guard. Not sure how many future trips he will be able to make. My younger son Brandon was the other one jumping. I did get some video of the first half of trip but did not come out as well as I had hoped for. Mostly because of the number of riders we were spread out pretty far. I will take a look when I get a chance and see if I can edit it to maybe get some of the highlights. Look forward to another ride together.

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner »

BEEF UPDATE

I just got off the phone with Josh, the kid with the wrist injury. He went through a round of surgery for a shattered wrist. He's out for the season, but seems to be in good spirits.

I thought I should bring this up, and will post this in Wide Open Sand, He had insurance on his bike that covered his medical!!!! I never knew this. I think its great for him and awesome for our sport and medical industry.

GlamisSandDuner
Duner Connection Moderator & Coordinator

Post by GlamisSandDuner »

I was glad that alyshka and woodglue talked me into going, I had a blast and look forward to doing it again next year \:D/ Hopefully I can talk the wife into coming on next years ride. I want to thank Sloppy for bringing down everyones gas =D> I also want to thank gelwell and company for hosting the south dunes ride and for taking care of lunch =D> I never knew that buttercup could be so much fun. \:D/
'05 TRX450R
I work to support my duning habit!
aSa Duner Connection Moderator & Coordinator

Woodglue

Post by Woodglue »

I never knew that buttercup could be so much fun.
Yep, there's nothing quite like an old-guy on a 250R ATC! :lol:
Thanks gelwell! Awesome Ride you lead us through the South Dunes! And Mexican Bowl.... wow, that was one cool dune set!

Also for the lunch that you & DuneRookie mustered up for us. Burgers, Dogs, and especially that home made chili! =D>

Sloppy, thanks for hauling all the gas, we couldn't have done the ride with out you!

My wifes bike [2004 Predator 500] did over heat a bit, and I'm still not sure why. I think the radiator fan sensor has something wrong with it. I haven’t had time to dig into it [much less to unload] since we returned from that trip. Soon though.
Guys, I want to set this trip up in reverse next year. The North Duners will rally a lunch for the South Dune visitors. I can see it now, some bbq, some gheto-nachos, come cold drinks! What do ya say!?
Purple = Closed
Green = Open
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
More here

GlamisSandDuner

Sounds like a plan Mike, just tell us when and where so we can mark it on our calendars :wink:
'05 TRX450R

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner »

GlamisSandDuner wrote:Sounds like a plan Mike, just tell us when and where so we can mark it on our calendars :wink:
Duuuuh he said next year and I'm assuming, since he used the word "dunes" I'm willing to bet it'll be at Glamis. :lol:

Woodglue

Post by Woodglue »

Sloppyduner wrote:
GlamisSandDuner wrote:Sounds like a plan Mike, just tell us when and where so we can mark it on our calendars :wink:
Duuuuh he said next year and I'm assuming, since he used the word "dunes" I'm willing to bet it'll be at Glamis. :lol:
Oh Jon, we could be a little more specific that that now, can't we?
How about Monday, Dec29, 2008 at 11:00am in alyshka's Wash 24 camp?
You think I'm kidding? [-X Pencil it in!
Purple = Closed
Green = Open
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
More here

JakeTheRake
3rd Gear Member
3rd Gear Member

Post by JakeTheRake »

Here are some pics of my dad and I jumping the Olds Double on the Monday after the Monster ride.

Jake Brittain
Fallbrook

'06 YFZ450 SE

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner »

First I ever heard of father and son at the Olds double. It brings a tear to the eye. OK its gone. Where are the pictures/video from the South ride? Woody is has been giving me nothing but grief for leaving my camera in the truck for the last month now.

Heres a copy and paste job of an E-mail Mike sent me just the other day,

Hey fat hippy Its Wednsday again and I still don't see any ***** pictures on the board from our ride. You knew my camera broke on the way down there, in fact I called you twice, while going about 30 MPH down sand hwy on my quad. I risked my life to make sure you had a camera. You[fat man] didn't even bother taking your camera out of your truck. "Ohhh I didn't want to lose my camera" Nice excuse!!!! Now these 20 people will have NOTHING to show their grand kids, and great grand kids about that historical day.

Your a ***** idiot!!!

M Reber.

P.S. To get through the Syricuse track on a 300EX you have to ride that first berm to build enough speed to clear the step jump and land just before the tall doubles. Then in turn 3 make sure your going fast enough to clear the table top then keep your speed through the little dog leg right to set yourself up for the tripple. The rest of the way just take the out side and you should be fine. It took me over a week to get it [including calling in sick twice] Thats how I did it. It should work for you. Probably not though because your a fat hippy loser.

Grumpy Wookiee
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by Grumpy Wookiee »

Boy, he really has a way building your self esteem, huh Slop...
"The Grumpy Wookiee"

gelwell

Post by gelwell »

I got a couple of pictures from the south dunes mexican bowl jumps of Jake, Fog and Brandon Pennington. With more on the way. I tried to make a album yesterday but it is not very intuitive maybe you guys can tell me how to do it. Also the video's did not come out. One camera did not work and the other basially had sky shots and not very good.

Cool pics Jake you guys get some nice air.

Woodglue

Post by Woodglue »

M Reber never wrote:Hey fat hippy Its Wednsday again and I still don't see any ***** pictures on the board from our ride. You knew my camera broke on the way down there, in fact I called you twice, while going about 30 MPH down sand hwy on my quad. I risked my life to make sure you had a camera. You[fat man] didn't even bother taking your camera out of your truck. "Ohhh I didn't want to lose my camera" Nice excuse!!!! Now these 20 people will have NOTHING to show their grand kids, and great grand kids about that historical day.

Your a ***** idiot!!!

M Reber.

P.S. To get through the Syricuse track on a 300EX you have to ride that first berm to build enough speed to clear the step jump and land just before the tall doubles. Then in turn 3 make sure your going fast enough to clear the table top then keep your speed through the little dog leg right to set yourself up for the tripple. The rest of the way just take the out side and you should be fine. It took me over a week to get it [including calling in sick twice] Thats how I did it. It should work for you. Probably not though because your a fat hippy loser.
Wow! Are you ok Jon?
What the heck!? :o
Did you stop taking your meds or something?
Not sure if I understand the motive in composing and posting an e-mail in my name..... especially something like that. :?
Purple = Closed
Green = Open
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
More here

Sloppyduner
CA Event Committee Chair
CA Event Committee Chair

Post by Sloppyduner »

Well see Woodster the actual intent was to add just hints of both wour gental side and a lot of your secret super angry/vicious side. Then top it off with your "hidden knowledge" of PS2..... OH CRAP I just checked and I DID forget my meds yesterday!!! #-o ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Please forgive me [-o<

GlamisSandDuner

For a minute there, I thought I was on Glamis Dunes.com :-k
'05 TRX450R

Washroad
ASA Chapters Chair • SSSS Chair
ASA Chapters Chair • SSSS Chair

Post by Washroad »

GlamisSandDuner wrote:For a minute there, I thought I was on Glamis Dunes.com :-k
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brian
ex-SSSS Coordinator
aSa Supporting Member and VERY PROUD OF IT!!!
2007 Jerry R. Seaver Award
"Facts don't enter a world dominated by our beliefs." Proust
The whole "point" of life is that there is no "point." There's just life.
"Never miss an opportunity to shut up." Will Rogers

BHenry
Bulletin Board Administrator
Bulletin Board Administrator

Post by BHenry »

gelwell wrote:I got a couple of pictures from the south dunes mexican bowl jumps of Jake, Fog and Brandon Pennington. With more on the way. I tried to make a album yesterday but it is not very intuitive maybe you guys can tell me how to do it. Also the video's did not come out. One camera did not work and the other basially had sky shots and not very good.

Cool pics Jake you guys get some nice air.
Mike or I can help you with that Gene.

How to Create an Album in the Users Photo Gallery

Hopefully that will get you started. If you're still having trouble, let us know!
I'll relinquish my right to ride when you relinquish your right to breathe
Bryan Henry
KG6OQD

gelwell

Post by gelwell »

Thanks Brian I will give that a try

DuneRookie
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by DuneRookie »

As luck would have it I was able to get some video of the Monster Ride after all. Just need to figure out how to post it. So be patient and you will get your fix real soon. :D

Return to “The Duner Connection”