Monster Ride 2011 discussion, anyone interested?

Plan trips, get togethers, hook up with new duners.

Moderators: GlamisSandDuner, Sitewide Forum Moderators

GlamisSandDuner
Duner Connection Moderator & Coordinator
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Monster Ride 2011 discussion, anyone interested?

Post by GlamisSandDuner »

I figured I would throw this out there and see what we get for a response. Last years monster ride was a little dissapointing due to the lack of turn out on the actual ride. Due to that I was wondering if we even want to have one this year. It was in the South Dunes last year hosted by gelwell and friends who did a great job as usual =D> . I would think if we did have it this year it would be on the morning of Friday Dec. 30th in the North Dunes aka Glamis. Another wrench in the works is that I am not sure that we will be out there by then, and if we were I would be asking someone else to lead the ride. Let me know what your thoughts and opinions are, Thanks GSD
'05 TRX450R
I work to support my duning habit!
aSa Duner Connection Moderator & Coordinator

gelwell
6th Gear "Wide Open" Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Re: Monster Ride 2011 discussion, anyone interested?

Post by gelwell »

I too was wondering about the monster ride. We might get more riders if we do it Saturday. I know that's New Years Eve but Im good with doing that day. Us south duners are up for it. Let's get this going all. throw out your suggestions.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Dunepilot
5th Gear "Pinned" Member
5th Gear "Pinned" Member

Post by Dunepilot »

I'm open for Saturday!
DunePilot

GlamisSandDuner

Post by GlamisSandDuner »

gelwell wrote:I too was wondering about the monster ride. We might get more riders if we do it Saturday. I know that's New Years Eve but Im good with doing that day. Us south duners are up for it. Let's get this going all. throw out your suggestions.
Dunepilot wrote:I'm open for Saturday!
Out of everyone that comes to this board only two responses is kind of dissapointing :roll: , between that and last years turn out, I would say that it will probably not happen this year.
'05 TRX450R
I work to support my duning habit!
aSa Duner Connection Moderator & Coordinator

gelwell
Please enter the middle number: 5

Post by gelwell »

Probably not, Mike usually gets these up but have not heard hide nor hair of him.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Return to “The Duner Connection”