ISDRA Budget Crisis

News and information about what's happening in the dunes.

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

Vincent J Brunasso
ASA Co-Founder • Past President
ASA Co-Founder • Past President
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

ISDRA Budget Crisis

Post by Vincent J Brunasso »

These are the graphs ASA took to Washington. One of us may add some more explanation later as we have some time. But for now, these should get you started thinking. It is important to know that fees are not going to be raised next season - they have to be approved by a RAC first.

The biggest impact is the trash issue. The BO, if approved, calls for raven and coyote proof dumpsters that cost more and hold less. Due to the budget shortfall, other services must be cut to cover thrash collection. If the trash stays on the ground, BLM will be in violation of the BO and CBD will waste no time in obtaing a court oder that forces BLM to close the ISDRA.

The first question you probably will ask is how can the ISDRA take over $6,000,000 to operate??? I'm working on another chart. Please be patient. Someone may have to remind me...

Vincent J. Brunasso
ASA Co-Founder and past president

“My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.”
--Thomas Jefferson

LoBuck
antispam: NO
Please enter the middle number: 7

Post by LoBuck »

Vincent J Brunasso wrote:The first question you probably will ask is how can the ISDRA take over $6,000,000 to operate??? I'm working on another chart. Please be patient. Someone may have to remind me...
Vince, There is one in the Document Section of the ISDRA TRT website. Here is a Direct Link to the chart.

Glenn Montgomery - KE7BTP
'79 CJ5
http://www.YumaDuners.com - LoBuck's Web Page
DAC ISDRA Sub Group Member - AZ OHV Rep BLM ISDRA DSG webpage

Return to “ISDRA Information”