Contour GPS Full 1080p HD Helmet Camcorder vs Go Pro ?

Technical Discussion Forum - This is where to discuss How, What, and Where of things digital and cyber. Post your favorite Videos.

Moderator: Sitewide Forum Moderators

Winston Cup
7th Gear "No Brakes" Member
Please enter the middle number: 5

Contour GPS Full 1080p HD Helmet Camcorder vs Go Pro ?

Post by Winston Cup »

Anybody try this type yet? Curious how it compares to the gopro setup.

They have them at Costco now http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.as ... ngItemName
Guy Chrest

Sandcock

Re: Contour GPS Full 1080p HD Helmet Camcorder vs Go Pro ?

Post by Sandcock »

I bought a Go Pro from Rocky Mountain ATV a month or so ago. Used it at Glamis and Ocotillo Wells and it does a great job. I bought a 16GD card because the 4 that came with it filled up pretty quick. The battery expectancy is good and to charge it all I have to do is plug it into the laptop USB. The price of $179, no tax and free shipping is a good deal. It would be a little less if you can find a discount coupon online. Also, you can look at some more reviews on the Go Pro here http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/produ ... lyId=30013
The real egalitarians are not the people who want to redistribute wealth to the poor, but those who want to extend to the poor the ability to create their own wealth, to lift themselves up, instead of trying to tear others down. Earning respect, including self-respect, is better than being a parasite. Thomas Sowell

Winston Cup

Re: Contour GPS Full 1080p HD Helmet Camcorder vs Go Pro ?

Post by Winston Cup »

Just picked up a Gopro hd wide when we bought our kid a new KTM 50 SX a couple weeks ago, they gave us a great deal on one for buying the bike. Excellent unit. Very versatile. Picture is incredible.
Guy Chrest

Return to “Camera • Video • Computer • Internet • Website”