WHAT IS THE ASA?
As the lead organization fighting to keep the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area (ISDRA) open to OHV use, the American Sand Association's primary objective is to "UNITE, INFORM and MOBILIZE" the sand duning community to protect the right to ride on all public lands in a responsible, environmentally balanced manner.
WHY SUPPORT THE ASA?
We are a dynamic, aggressive organization fighting hard to protect your right to recreate on public lands!
WHEN YOU SUPPORT THE ASA...
- You are part of an organization that is approximately 40,000 members strong which allows us a prominent voice on ISDRA issues
- You have representatives who have connections and respect at high levels of the government and in the business community
- You have dedicated, business-like leadership
- You have an aggressive legal and biological strategy
- You have lobbying efforts in both Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
- You have partners with the United Desert Gateway, US Border Patrol, Bureau of Land Management, Imperial County Sheriff Office, EcoLogic Partners, Inc., and American Desert Foundation
BENEFITS OF SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP
- Help to fight for your right to recreate on public lands!
- Receive a special discount with REACH for Life
- Exclusive ASA discounts at over 50 participating "Premium" sponsor businesses
- $25 Gift Card to Rocky Mountain ATV/MC
- A membership kit that includes a "Supporting Member" ASA Sticker
Not ready to spend $25, but still want to support our cause? Sign up for our email list